Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Happy Groundhog Day

Every year on Groundhog day I wake up early to record the events on PCN for my students and every year they eagerly await their library class so they can see Punxsutawney Phil's latest prediction. However, on this 125th year of Phil predicting the weather my students will not be able to see Phil calling for an early spring because we have a snow day. So, I am telling them through my blog that Phil did NOT see his shadow today, February 2, 2011. Yeah for an early spring, since this is our 5th snow day this year we all can use an early Spring! Now watch this short video about Phil and his two handlers and remember Phil is the smartest groundhog in the world because he lives at the Punxsautawney Library! What better place to live?





Happy Groundhog Day!

No comments: