Thursday, September 15, 2011

Am I doing enough to prepare my students for the future?

I am often plagued by this question. Did I do enough today to get my students ready for their tomorrow. A tomorrow that may take them around the world in an instant. And honestly I am not sure. I often wonder how much control I should give them in the library because giving up control in the past has often been loud. In a library built in the 70's without any walls, in the center of the building, loud is not always looked upon as a good thing even when loud means learning is happening. Thanks to this video I am again re-thinking my pedagogy. Am I doing what is best for my students. I ask this question of myself every day. Let me know if you have an answer to this age old question. In the meantime enjoy LibrarainTiff's video.

No comments: