Monday, February 04, 2013

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

This month our librarian's book club is reading Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. I usually avoid this creepy kind of book but then I saw this trailer and all the comments. Everyone, or almost everyone said they enjoyed the book. And I must admit I did too until I got to the end... which is not really an ending but a jumping off place for a series! I am not sure who the actors are in this trailer but it is fun to watch. And, a movie is supposidly forthcoming (with different actors). According to comments on the Youtube video page, Tim Burton is directing the film version of the book but I don't know where that information came from. All I could find on IMDB.com was the film of the book is in development. Enjoy!

No comments: