Saturday, June 18, 2011

Vote Livebinders...

Have you ever heard of Livebinders? It is my new favorite tech tool. I am planning to use it heavily in the next school year and I am hoping to learn more about it during ISTE. I first learned about Livebinders from one of my Plurk Buddies, Dean Mantz. Then I saw how some teachers were using it when I attended a Discovery Education Pre-Conference Workshop during PETE&C. Now Livebinders is holding a contest. You can vote for your favorite Livebinder and the winner will be announced at ISTE during an ISTE Unplugged Session at 11 AM on Monday, June 27, 2011. ISTE Unplugged sessions are short half hour presentations that are scheduled to take place right outside the Blogger's Cafe at the Broad Street Atrium in the Philadelphia Convention Center. Below you will find a way for you to take part in the voting. I suggest you go to each of the LiveBinders and check them out. They are all pretty awsome! And if you notice, Dean Mantz has two LiveBinders in the running! I am not going to tell you my favorite because too many of them are too good for me to take sides. Let's just say I will be voting more than once!

Vote for Your Top 10 LiveBinders

No comments: