Saturday, August 10, 2013

Great Websites for Teachers and Students- Get Integrating Technology!

It may take me forever to get through this list of 149 Great Resources for Teachers. And the website even has yet another link to an even more wonderful list of Great Websites for Kids that is organized not only by grade but also by topic. Since I will be moving to the upper elementary level this school year and teaching 5th and 6th grade I am working my way through the 5th grade and Middle School sites and finding some great stuff. I am also tryign to find some assessment tools on the teacher site since I will be giving grades to a large number of extraordinary students. I hope they will enjoy this year in library class. I know am starting to get excited about the coming school year!

No comments: