Friday, August 23, 2013

Manners in the Library!

This may be a little juvenile for my big 5th and 6th graders but boy did it make me giggle! I am trying to see what I am going to do with them for the first week of school, my old lesson of pulling the bad things like moldy books out of my Dr. Seuss Hat may not work with this crowd but I just had to share this very cute video! Enjoy!

I have an idea to put videos like this one around the library on iPads or Netbooks and have them do a scavenger hunt to find all the rules or flat out give them stations to go to in order. I may have to work on it a bit over the weekend! Getting excited about the first week of school! If you are too drop me a comment or two about what you are doing in your library to get kids excited about books and reading.

No comments: